Domain Data Protocols for Educational Research (DDP-Bildung)
What are Domain Data Protocols?
- DDPs are pre-filled data management plans.
- They define a minimum set of requirements on how FAIR data should look like.
- They help to archive data according to the FAIR principles and to share it with others as openly as possible.
- They provide use cases, standards, guidelines and regulations and other resources for them.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- Not specified
- June 28, 2021
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface
Want your upload to appear in this community?
- Click the button above to upload a record directly to this community.
To add one of your existing records to the community, edit the record, add this community under the "Communities" section, save, and finally publish.
- The community curator will then be notified to either accept or reject your upload (see community curation policy below).
- If your upload is rejected by the curator, it will still be available on Zenodo, just not in this community.