AfricArXiv - the preprint repository for African research.
AfricArXiv is a free, open-source and community-led digital archive for African research. We provide a non-profit platform for African scientists to upload their working papers, preprints, accepted manuscripts (post-prints), and published papers. We also provide options to link data and code, and for article versioning. AfricArxiv is dedicated to enhance and open up research and collaboration among African scientists – co-design the future of scholarly communication.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
We encourage submissions from
- African scientists based on the African continent
- African scientists who are currently based at a host institute outside Africa
- non-African scientists who report on research conducted on African territory; preferably with African co-authors listed
- non-African scientists who report on research relevant to African affairs
AfricArxiv accepts the following types of manuscript – preprint or postprint:
- Research articles
- Review papers
- Project proposals
- Case studies
- ‘negative’ results and ‘null’ results (i.e. results that do not support a hypothesis)
- Data and methods papers
- Technical notes
- Dataset description papers
- Translations of the above
Other manuscripts will be considered upon submission.
- December 16, 2019
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface