The study on the 5G supply market trends aims at providing the European Commission with an in-depth analysis on qualitative and quantitative information on the 4G and 5G equipment and services supply market trends. The study provides
1) a baseline assessment of the 5G equipment and services supply markets including new deployment and operation models,
2) an analysis of the level of maturity of past, existing and upcoming open radio access networks (RANs) and the state of play in global international standardization organizations regarding the open initiatives, in order to
3) define scenarios on the future development of supply market trends and
4) identify and analyse potential policy options facilitating a healthy development for European companies and SMEs in the evolving ecosystems.
1. If an uploaded document has an existing DOI, it will be kept. If there is no DOI, a Zenodo DOI will be minted for the item.
2. Items with Open Access remain Open Access.
3. Items with closed access remain closed.